Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day Fun

It may be just a "Hallmark holiday", but here are some things I love about Valentine's Day:

-My three little girls, dressed in adorable pink Valentine's day outfits.

-My five-year-old daughter running out of school carrying her hand-decorated bag, filled with Valentines from friends. It reminds me so much of grade-school Valentine's Day parties...one of the most enjoyable events of the school year.

-Heart-shaped boxes of candy given to me by the girls, who then spend the entire day begging for "just one more piece of Mommy's candy".

-A husband who gets up extra early, and braves the ice storm at 5:30am to bring us Dunkin' Donuts muffins and coffee for a special Valentine's Day treat.

-A refrigerator covered with red and pink hearts glued to lace doilies, decorated with stickers and the words "I love you, Mom".

1 Comments:

At 6:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home