Friday, February 15, 2008

A Short Conversation...

...that so clearly reflects the personalities of my children.

ME: Wow, it's so warm today! Spring must be right around the corner.

BETH: Yeah!! Then we can splash in the mud and puddles with our boots on. Oh, and I can get that bug-catcher that Grandma and Pop gave me, and go out and catch some cool bugs. Like caterpillars or something.

AMY: I can't wait for Spring. I have this really pretty dress in my closet, with pink and purple flowers on it. It has short sleeves, so I have to wait for Spring to wear it. Can I get shiny white party shoes that click when I walk? Please? For Spring?

ERIN: (Yelling in the background, but no one is answering). What's Spring? What's Spring? Hey! What's Spring?

BRIAN
: (Spits up all over my shoulder).

3 Comments:

At 3:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so funny!!! LOL!
How fun to have such different personalities sometimes.
~Michelle~

I did sign up as a "blogger" a while back, but now can't remember my username or password---guess I should look into that!

 
At 11:02 PM , Blogger Tracey said...

That is really classic! I love how Erin is yelling in the background w/no one answering...sometimes that happens to Sarah too here and we only have 2!

 
At 12:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can picture this entire conversation! You always make me smile!
Sara

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home