Sunday, September 07, 2008

Back To Preschool!




Dear Friends:

I had my first day of preschool on Friday, and boy was it fun. It was Orientation Day, which is just a grown-up way of saying, "Mommy and Daddy get to come and play, too". My teacher is Ms. Kim, and she's so funny. She tried to tell me that she doesn't really live at the preschool, and she even showed me a picture of her "real" house, but I'm not buying it at all. I whispered to Mommy that I know that the teachers really live in the schoolhouse. Anyway, there are lots of cool toys there, tons of dress-up clothes, a play house, and soooo many arts and crafts supplies. I can't wait to go back on Tuesday all by myself! (I'm a little bit nervous, but don't tell Mommy and Daddy about that. They can't tell at all). I'm a preschooler now! Yeah!!

Love, Erin



Dear Friends:

I had my first day on Friday, too, and I was so relieved to find out that Ms. Pat will be my teacher again this year. I really, really like Ms. Pat, and I'm not shy at all when I'm with her. I don't know any of the kids in my class, so I'm a little shy with them, but there are 4 other girls, so I think I'll make a new friend soon. The 4 boys in my class seem nice, too, but I prefer playing with girls because they like to play princess and dress-up with me. My backpack is all packed and ready for Tuesday, and I can't wait to go back to school!

Love,

Amy

1 Comments:

At 6:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that you're liking school, Amy and Erin. And you both look so beautiful all dressed and ready to go.
Ruth

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home