Thursday, June 18, 2009

One Of These Things...

...Is not like the other.




This is a picture from Easter, which I posted here a few months ago. While browsing through photos yesterday, I noticed something that escaped my attention back in April. (Click on picture to enlarge photo).

The girls all had matching, black Mary-Jane style shoes to wear with their dresses. I'm reasonably sure that they all went off to church with their matching shoes on. But after glancing at this picture yesterday, I have to wonder if somebody managed to slip something past us in all the chaos of getting ready for the big day.

And I'm not a bit surprised to see which one of my daughters tried to sneak into a pair of white, sparkling princess shoes. Are you?

4 Comments:

At 8:59 PM , Blogger betolisa said...

She's got great taste!

 
At 12:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clever. Mom's going to have to be more attentive . . .
Uncle John

 
At 8:08 PM , Blogger Tracey said...

I like the originality!

 
At 7:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!
Ruth

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home