Wednesday, November 01, 2006

In Stitches

Poor Beth spent the evening in the ER getting six stitches in her chin. Dancing in the kitchen after dinner, she slipped on the hard floor and fell right onto her face. I'll spare you the chaotic details in the aftermath of the fall. I was not home at the time, so it was a pretty frantic evening, saved by Aunt Michelle, who drove over with her screaming and tired baby to stay with Erin and Amy while Dan took Beth to the hospital. Beth is doing well now, although I'm told that two very large men had to hold her down while the doctor did his sewing.

I'll leave you with the one thing this evening that made us smile. When the secretary questioned Dan, "Has she ever been in this hospital before?", Beth piped up, "Oh yes. I was here three times to visit when Amy was born, and then three more times to visit when my sister Erin was born".

Thanks Aunt Michelle for being there for us tonight!!

1 Comments:

At 10:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Beth! Glad to hear that everything is okay.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home