Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Feeling Thankful

Without being overly graphic here, I will simply tell you that the antibiotic that Erin is taking for her ear infections is wreaking some...unpleasant havoc on her GI system.

And so, tonight, I will also tell you that I am extremely grateful for the invention of disposable diapers and wipes.

I am also extremely grateful for a functioning washing machine and dryer.

I am extremely grateful for the many hand-me-down outfits that she has in her drawers, since she has probably worn almost all of them over the course of this long day.

And most importantly, I am grateful that she will be done with this antibiotic on Friday.

2 Comments:

At 11:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bless your heart for being grateful. I'd call that looking for the silver lining.

 
At 1:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been there w/E. The diaper rash and everything that went along w/it was horrible. Poor baby.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home