Monday, October 15, 2007

Ten years

Can you remember what you were doing ten years ago? I certainly can! It's been ten years now since Dan and I were married, on a gorgeous Fall morning in October. Ten years certainly have flown by quickly, and we are so grateful for the many blessings we've received over those years. As we await the arrival of baby number 4, we look forward to many more years together.

October is a busy month around here! Besides our anniversary and Amy's birthday, Dan and I also celebrate birthdays. So if you happen to see Dan around tomorrow (the 16th) be sure to wish him a happy birthday! I won't tell you how old he will be tomorrow, since he's actually one year younger than I am!

Sorry for the scarcity of posts lately, but this large baby is wearing me out! I'll try to post more frequently over the next few weeks!

3 Comments:

At 2:39 PM , Blogger betolisa said...

Happy Anniversary! I always remember you b/c we were engaged the night before your wedding and we were married exactly one year later (Columbus Day weekend)!
Oh the memories!

 
At 7:21 PM , Blogger mmgavin2003 said...

Happy Anniversary! And Happy Birthday Dan!!

 
At 10:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home