Saturday, November 24, 2007

Welcome Brian Daniel!

As I'm sure most of you know by now, Brian Daniel arrived on November 14th, weighing in at 7 pounds 14 ounces. We're almost as shocked by his weight (so small for one of our babies!!) as we are by the fact that he is a boy!! He is home and adjusting well to the noise and chaos in this house full of girls. He is not the best night-time sleeper, however!

I have been feeling a bit better each day, although still pretty weak from the low red-blood count that I left the hospital with. Thanksgiving was a quiet time at home with the four kids, and we enjoyed an amazing Thanksgiving dinner that was delivered to our door by Grampy! Nana is now out of the hospital and recovering well. It has been a pretty crazy couple of weeks!

The girls have been enjoying the holiday festivities. I agreed fully with the following comment from Amy, when she saw the Thanksgiving dinner table set with our best china (even for the kids!)

She stared at the table for a minute, and then asked Dan why there were two plates for each of us...one large plate and one small plate. Dan explained that the large one was for dinner, and then she would use the small plate for dessert.

She thought for a minute, and then said, "I think I'll just change things up a bit here. I'll only need this little plate for my dinner, but I really think I'll need the big plate to hold all of my pies and dessert".

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

1 Comments:

At 7:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Parkinsons! Bless you all, and looking forward to meeting the newest addition.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home