Friday, April 04, 2008

Brian's First Meal

I know that posting these videos instead of taking the time to WRITE a blog entry is a bit lazy of me, but tonight is my first overnight shift at my new job, so I am heading off to bed now to try to get a couple of hours of sleep before work. Of course, staying up all night is not really much of a novelty for me at this point! If I'm going to stay up all night anyway, I might as well get paid for it...!

So, here's Brian's first taste of "real" food, on Easter Sunday. I especially love the face he makes when the spoon first enters his mouth. Note that he closes his eyes with each spoonful...I'm not exactly sure why he does this, but that's still part of his feeding routine.

Wish me luck tonight...and Dan could probably use a bit of good luck alone here at home, too...!

2 Comments:

At 12:49 AM , Blogger Uncle John said...

Great video! He's growing fast.

 
At 9:40 PM , Blogger betolisa said...

He seems to have caught on right away! I'm amazed at how much went in and stayed in! Congrats on this latest milestone, Brian.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home