Sunday, June 29, 2008

Home Again, Home again, Jiggety-Jig

We've just returned from a week of travels! We took a trip to Grandma and Pop's for their 40th anniversary party, and then we spent some time at Uncle Tom and Aunt Audrey's house at the beach. Of course, once again, we didn't take nearly enough pictures, but we did get a few shots of the kids playing in the ocean, which I will post after I manage to wade through the piles of laundry awaiting me downstairs. Unfortunately we completely forgot to bring the camera to the anniversary party, but cousin Tracey did manage to capture some moments, which I will share with everyone after I receive copies of her shots! We might need to patient, since I would imagine that she is buried in even more laundry than we are, after two weeks of traveling from Florida!

And now, I must return to the laundry room...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home