Sunday, June 29, 2008

Up, Up and Away!

This afternoon, I was shocked to walk into Brian's bedroom and find him standing up in his crib. He's never given us even the slightest warning that he was preparing to do this, so his crib mattress has remained in the infant "high" position. When I entered his room, he was perched on his wobbly legs, clutching the railing, which was about level with his knees. He could so easily have flipped right out onto his head, so I am very thankful that I caught him in the act!

He's made great progress this week with his physical development. Besides his new-found standing skills, today he began to hold himself up on "all fours", and rock back and forth. He's still stuck in neutral, but I would anticipate that he might begin crawling sometime soon. Watch out, big sisters. All those precious toys won't be safe for much longer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home