Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Laundry helper

I am now going to recant part of what I mentioned yesterday, pertaining to "little hands" making it difficult to fold clothes. This afternoon, just as I was about to start folding a basket of laundry, Brian began to cry. I headed upstairs to his room, where I changed him and fed him, before heading back downstairs. When I arrived in the living room, I discovered a laundry basket filled with folded and sorted clothes. If I had known that Amy was capable of such a feat, I surely would have taken advantage of it long ago!

I am quite impressed that she completed this task without even being asked. Thanks, little almost-five-year-old!

1 Comments:

At 8:49 PM , Blogger betolisa said...

Wow! Please share your secret to instilling self-motivation in almost-5-year-olds because mine sure needs a dose.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home