Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Not Your Average Three-Year-Old

Erin and Amy had afternoon preschool today. As we watched the snowfall becoming heavier and heavier, I decided to turn on the TV to see if their preschool was going to cancel school for the afternoon.

Erin lay on the floor next to me, sucking her fingers and twirling her hair.

"I really, really hope that there's no school today", she confided. "I need a nap so badly. I've been thinking about a nap ever since I got out of my bed this morning".

I'm not sure if she's three...or eighty-three.

1 Comments:

At 9:31 PM , Blogger betolisa said...

Welcome back! Roberto had the same problem this morning. I managed to get him up and dressed after a very late night, he stood in front of me and asked, "can I go back to bed now, I'm falling asleep!" My little guy is actually lazier than me--and that's not easy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home