Thursday, November 09, 2006

Pretty In Pink

Today I had jury duty, so I spent the day at the court house. Dan assumed "stay-at-home-Dad" duties, including attending Beth's parent-teacher conference at school. I arrived home to find the girls all happy and content, and the house relatively unchanged. The van, however, was a different story.

Amy has been begging for a booster seat "like Beth's". She actually is very close to outgrowing her car seat, so we have been discussing the possibility of purchasing a booster chair for her. Apparently, today was the day. Dan took the girls to Target, and he LET HER PICK OUT a chair. I didn't even realize that chairs were made in quite this color. It's so...pink. Neon, actually. I did a double-take when I walked by the van.

"I picked it out myself!", screamed Amy when she saw me. "Watch me sit in it!!"

She climbed into her chair and sat down with a big smile on her face. She pulled out the cup-holders for me to see, and she bounced up and down to show how comfortable it was. She's just tickled pink (pun intended) with her new car seat.

Never again will I wander through store parking lots in search of my missing car. This chair can be seen from INSIDE the store. It can be viewed through snowstorms, rainstorms, hailstorms or even through the deepest fog. Santa could hitch this chair to the front of his sleigh if Rudolph happened to be ill on December 24th.

Here's a picture of the new booster seat. The camera did not quite capture the true color, so you'll have to use some of your imagination. Just make sure you also imagine a little blond-haired girl sitting in the chair, with a huge smile on her face.

1 Comments:

At 10:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home