Saturday, December 01, 2007

Brian Van Winkle

Brian is awakening from his 100-year sleep...or, at least, from his newborn "sluggish stage". His personality is beginning to emerge a bit, too. He seems to mock us, by saying, "Ha! You think I'm just going to sit here in this bouncy-chair?! No, no, my naive parents. I wish to be held ALL DAY! It's much more cozy than this cold chair".

And at night? He tells us in no uncertain terms..."No, no. I don't plan to sleep in this bed ALL BY MYSELF! I wish to be held in someone's arms throughout the night. So just prepare yourselves for a long couple of sleepless months, because there is NO WAY that I am going to let you put me into that lonely crib".

It's a very, very good thing that he is so cute and cuddly!

2 Comments:

At 1:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you tried the swing? That was our go to trick. How do you have free arms w/everything else you have to do???!

 
At 6:00 PM , Blogger Bears and Squirrels said...

So glad you are back on-line... I have been pretty much off-line myself. Bridget et al...are just getting over bad colds!!! Big hugs to Brian and all of you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home