Thursday, December 06, 2007

My little bundle of love

It's amazing how much can be accomplished using only one hand.

Over the last week, I've come to realize that it is actually possible to wash and dress three little girls with one hand, while Brian hangs from my other arm. It's possible to brush hair, load the dishwasher, and even put away laundry in a similar fashion. In fact, tonight I am discovering that it is even possible to type a blog entry while holding a newborn...although it takes significantly more time to do so.

I know that a baby carrier would be helpful, but I've never been able to fully get the hang of them. Maybe after another week of being one-handed, I'll put more effort into learning to use one.

But for now, Brian is attached to my left arm. And I must admit...I love having him there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home