Monday, January 07, 2008

Name Game

Thanks to all of you that have emailed to remind me that the name "three for tea" is no longer an appropriate title for this blog, now that Brian has arrived. I'm working on it...really I am. But it's so hard to be creative on two hours of sleep.

I need to keep "Three for Tea" in the title, since that's the web address for the blog. I'm trying to think of something catchy to add on...something that would include little Brian. Suggestions are welcome! Those of you that are currently getting 8 hours of sleep may have more ideas than I do...

I'll come up with something soon. I promise. But right now, I think I'll take a nap.

1 Comments:

At 12:05 PM , Blogger Tracey said...

How about Three for Tea and a little Sugar, or Three for Tea and a little Breastmilk, hah hah. I don't know how you do what you do -amazing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home