Wednesday, January 09, 2008

New Look

Thank you very much, cousin Tracey. I loved her suggestion for a new blog title, so now we have a whole new look! I wish I could tell Tracey that a prize package will arrive for her soon, to reward her creativity, but hopefully she will feel rewarded each time she logs on and sees her idea in print! There must be something in that humid, Florida air that brought out such a cute idea...

Brian is sleeping a bit more. Actually sleeping. During the night. In his own bed. We've actually been able to sleep for a few hours at a time for the last few nights! I know it could change anytime, but let's hope it's the start of something new!

But right now, he's crying. So off I go.

1 Comments:

At 4:03 PM , Blogger Tracey said...

WOW!!!! I feel so honored! Glad to be of help:).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home