Monday, November 27, 2006

Little Snow White


Erin has recently become a member of the "dress-up club". Beth and Amy usually race to the dress-up bin each morning before breakfast has even been served. They chose their favorite princess dresses, and run to me for help with buttons, zippers and sashes. Erin has been watching this activity for over a year now, and has finally decided to join in the fun. She prefers this Snow White outfit, which features a yellow skirt reaching to her feet (the cause of many slips and falls). She often completes the ensemble with a white Easter bonnet and a plastic necklace.

I have been watching her waddle around the house for a few weeks now, and I've had a nagging feeling that she reminds me of someone or something, but I just couldn't place it. Today it came to me. If you've seen the movie "ET" you may recall the scene when Gertie dresses the Extra Terrestrial up in her dress-up clothes, and he waddles into Eliott's room wearing a dress, pearls and a hat. Erin has a similar unsteady gait and is about the same height as ET, so hence the feeling of deja-vu. I think Erin is much cuter, however. Don't you?

1 Comments:

At 9:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is much cuter!!! I think the sippee cup accessorizes well with the ensemble.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home